Political Commentary & Cartoons

Sunday, July 5, 2009

IS THERE A BETTER WAY TO CHOOSE WHO TO LAY OFF IF YOU ARE A BUSINESSMAN FORCED TO DOWNSIZE

During the election, business people were realizing that an Obama administration would be a job killer for private enterprise and someone came up with the fairest way to reward employees for their ability to think about who would do the best job for the employers who provide jobs for employees.

How To Choose Obama-Caused Employee Layoffs 10-30-8

Dear Fellow Business Owners
As a Business owner who employs 30 people, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barack Obama, will be our next President, and that my Taxes and Fees, will go up in a BIG way.
To compensate for these increases, I figure, that the customer, will have to see an increase in my fees to them of about, 8%. I will also have to lay off six of my employees. This really bothered me as I believe we are family,here and didn't know how to choose who will have to go. So, this is what I did. I strolled thru the parking lot and found, eight Obama bumper stickers on my employees cars. I have decided these folks will be the first to be laid off.
I can't think of another fair way to approach this problem. If you have a better idea, let me know. I am sending this letter to all business owners that I know.
CBM

Maybe we could start a new endeavor producing bumper stickers with
- DON'T BLAME ME -
I DIDN'T VOTE FOR THAT ONE
on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment